Look Your Best with a Smile Makeover
Your smile is one of the first things that people notice about you, and cosmetic imperfections can affect your appearance and self-confidence. By combining cosmetic dentistry procedures, Dr. Bill Stofer and Dr. Jason Hemphill provide our patients with customized smile makeover treatments at our Warsaw practice to give them the beautiful smiles that they deserve. If you have discolored, damaged, or misaligned teeth that you would like to correct, please contact our office to make an appointment with one of our doctors.
Your Customized Smile Design Plan
When you come in for your initial consultation with one of our doctors, they will perform a thorough examination of your mouth to assess the current condition of your teeth and gums. They will ask you about your aesthetic concerns and goals, and make recommendations for which procedures to incorporate into your personalized treatment plan. Our experienced, skilled cosmetic dentists will be able to identify which treatments will help you achieve your goals while remaining as minimally invasive as possible.
A smile makeover is aimed at enhancing the appearance of your smile rather than addressing the health of your mouth. Any existing oral health issues will need to be addressed prior to beginning your smile makeover treatment.
Your Personalized Makeover
If you have existing dental damage, our dentist will create a plan to treat this initially. It is fairly common to have a deep cleaning before your makeover, for example. Once all of the preparatory work has been completed, we can move forward with your cosmetic procedures. Some commonly combined procedures include:
- Porcelain Veneers - These thin porcelain shells are custom designed to fit over the front surface of your teeth, concealing chips, cracks, stubborn discoloration, slightly crooked teeth, or small gaps between the teeth.
- Teeth Whitening - During the procedure, a peroxide-based gel will be applied to your teeth and activated with a special ultraviolet light. Professional whitening treatments are much more effective than bleaching kits that are available in stores.
- Invisalign® - These clear braces can address misaligned teeth to give you a straighter smile without the drawbacks of wearing traditional metal braces.
- Dental Bonding - To correct chips, close gaps, lengthen teeth, or address other cosmetic imperfections, resin will be applied to your teeth. Our dentists will choose a material to match the shade of your natural teeth and sculpt it so that it looks completely natural.
- Gum Recontouring - Our dentists can remove a small amount of soft tissue to give you an even gum line and a more proportionate smile.
We believe each of our patients deserves a beautiful, healthy smile. To make treatment more affordable, we offer CareCredit℠ financing which can break the total cost of your smile makeover into manageable monthly payments.
Contact Our Office
Experience the boost in self-confidence that comes along with having a smile that you can't wait to share with others. If you have any questions about the smile makeover process and how it can help you achieve your aesthetic goals, please contact our office to schedule a smile makeover consultation.
"I didn't have Bill S. This time. I had the new doctor and he did a great job. I would recommend him 100 times over! "Dianna J.