Experience the Best Comfort and Functionality with Implant-supported Dentures
For patients who are missing teeth, traditional dentures restore some ability to chew and speak, but they can still slip out of place. Fortunately, implant-supported dentures provided at our Warsaw, IN, dental practice provide patients with a bite that is secure, comfortable, and fully functional, allowing you to chew and speak with complete confidence. If you have suffered tooth loss, or if you are dissatisfied with your traditional dentures, please contact our office to make an appointment with Dr. William Stofer.
A Secure Fit Gives You Greater Confidence
Dental implants are titanium posts that are surgically implanted in your jawbone to replace lost tooth roots. Once implanted, the titanium posts will fuse with the jawbone to provide the ultimate stability. They can secure crowns, bridges, or dentures.
Your implant-supported dentures can either be fixed or removable, and our doctors will help you determine which is the best fit for you. Dentures can attach to as few as four implants, although some patients will require more implants, depending on their needs. During an in-depth consultation, we can determine a strategic custom treatment plan to provide you with the maximum benefits of implant-supported dentures.
Benefits of Implant-supported Dentures
Implant-supported dentures offer many benefits over traditional dentures:
- Prevention of Bone Atrophy - Unlike traditional dentures and other restorative options, implants can prevent the bone atrophy that occurs in the absence of tooth roots. In fact, dental implants are the only solution that provides this important benefit.
- Long-term Satisfaction - Since traditional dentures do not prevent bone atrophy, the jaw will continue to shrink and change over the years, and the dentures must be continually adjusted or replaced to maintain a proper fit. Since implants help you retain bone tissue in the jaw, you can expect that your implant-supported dentures will require fewer, if any, adjustments.
- Improved Enunciation - Patients who wear traditional dentures often find enunciation difficult. But when your dentures attach to dental implants, speaking will feel much more natural, and you can feel confident knowing that your words sound the way you intend them to sound.
- Improved Chewing - Imagine using your dentures to take a big bite of a crisp ripe apple, or savor a perfectly prepared steak, without a second thought. Dental implants make it absolutely possible.
- Improved Dental Hygiene - Implant-supported dentures fit much more securely, and prevent the accumulation of food and bacteria between the denture and the gums.
- A Better Quality of Life - Smiling, enjoying delicious meals, and talking with friends are some of the best parts of life. Dental implant-supported dentures can help you to stop feeling self-conscious about a compromised smile and ill-fitting dentures, and begin enjoying life to the fullest.
Make an Implant-supported Dentures Appointment
Implant-supported dentures provide those who have suffered tooth loss the opportunity to achieve virtually the same level of comfort and confidence they enjoyed with a complete and healthy natural smile. If you would like to learn more about implant-supported dentures, including their benefits and risks, please contact our office to schedule a consultation.
"I didn't have Bill S. This time. I had the new doctor and he did a great job. I would recommend him 100 times over! "Dianna J.