We offer a wide variety of cosmetic, restorative, and general dentistry procedures at our Warsaw, IN, office to meet the diverse patient base we are proud to serve. Dr. Bill Stofer was born and raised in Warsaw, and understands the unique needs of our community.
Finding Our Office
Our location is easy to find. We are just off of North State Road 15 (locally named N Detroit Street), across the street from TCU Bank and Symmetry Medical. The office is the only brick building on our corner. If you are flying into Warsaw, you can find us just one mile northwest of the municipal airport. South of our office are Kohls®, Walmart, and Lowe's® Home Improvement stores. The Lake City Highway cuts through our community from the east and west, and our office lies just off of the Detroit Street exit.
Dr. Stofer has been an integral part of the Warsaw Community for his entire life. Both Drs. Stofer and Jason Hemphill's love for the town shows through their annual participation in local charitable events, including participation in a program that provides free dental care to children in need once a year.
Our Warsaw office features several types of advanced dental technology to make your visit more comfortable and efficient:
- We use intraoral cameras to obtain the most accurate images of your smile so we can recommend personally tailored treatment.
- Our Spectra cavity detection aid allows us to discover decay before it requires more serious treatment than a simple filling.
- We use digital x-rays to lessen our patients' exposure to radiation, a method which also makes it easier to monitor ongoing conditions.
- Dental lasers allow us to perform a wider variety of treatments with greater accuracy, while minimizing bleeding and reducing healing time.
- For patients who require dental crowns and other restorations, our CEREC® machine enables us to create natural-looking, beautiful dental prosthetics in just one visit.
- We wanted to take our dental imaging technology to the next level, so we installed a Planmeca ProMax® 3D imaging system. This machine was previously utilized in medical CT scans, and allows us to produce a much more detailed representation of your entire smile.
Services Offered at Our Warsaw Office
Our team has established a reputation for excellence in dentistry in the Warsaw community, and has long provided a comfortable, secure, and safe place for all our patients to improve their oral health and quality of life. Our services at this location include:
- Porcelain Veneers: These thin ceramic shells are designed to conceal minor chips, cracks, and discoloration in your smile.
- Teeth Whitening: Our teeth whitening treatments use a safe but powerful solution, and just one session can often brighten your smile dramatically.
- Smile Makeover: A smile makeover combines procedures, and can be the ideal solution to achieve the most dramatic cosmetic enhancement.
- Dental Bonding: Dental bonding is among the most cost-effective and simple solutions for patients who want to conceal minor gaps, chips, or misalignment.
- Dental Implants: For patients that have one or more missing teeth, dental implants offer the most stable and secure restorative solution.
- Implant-supported Dentures: Experience the most functional, stable, and natural-looking dentures available.
- Dental Crowns: When decay calls for more than a tooth-colored filling, a dental crown can provide the protection and stability necessary to prevent further damage.
- Dental Bridges: This dental technique literally bridges the gap between one or more missing teeth. Bridges can be secured by surrounding teeth or dental implants to achieve the most secure support.
- Full-mouth Reconstruction: A full-mouth reconstruction consists of two or more restorative dentistry treatments with the goal of significantly improving the overall health and function of your smile.
- TMJ Disorder Treatment: The temporomandibular joints can become inflamed and painful due to a variety of factors. Our dentists provide effective treatment to help manage symptoms.
- Oral Surgery: We can perform oral surgery to extract teeth, place implants, and more.
- Root Canal Therapy: Root canal treatment involves removing internal infection to salvage a damaged tooth.
- Family Dentistry: Our services aim to keep the entire family healthy with preventive services such as cleanings and examinations, and specialized treatment for pediatric patients.
- Sedation Dentistry: We offer sedation so even anxious patients can receive the treatment they need in order to maintain a healthy smile.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
"I didn't have Bill S. This time. I had the new doctor and he did a great job. I would recommend him 100 times over! "Dianna J.