Smile Design and Makeovers
Don't let the appearance of your teeth cause you embarrassment. Warsaw cosmetic dentists William B. Stofer and Jason D. Hemphill offer the latest treatments in smile design to makeover your smile. Smile makeover treatments may range from a simple teeth whitening to surgical treatments like dental implants. Here's an overview of some of the most popular treatments you may want to consider in your smile design plan.
- Teeth Whitening: Professional teeth whitening is one of the quickest ways to get immediate, dramatic results. Our in-office teeth whitening system can brighten your teeth by 10 shades in as little as one hour. Teeth whitening is a great way to rejuvenate your smile in a single dental visit.
- Dental Bonding: Dental bonding can improve both the color and shape of your teeth. With dental bonding, a composite resin in a putty-like form is applied to the front teeth. This resin is shaped, hardened, and polished to mask flaws and improve the brightness of your smile. Dental bonding can be used to hide such imperfections as stains and small fractures, and also to improve the overall shape of the teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are a popular choice in cosmetic dentistry. For our patients in Warsaw, porcelain veneers are a favored way to create flawless smiles. A porcelain veneer is a thin, tooth-shaped shell that is bonded to the front surface of the tooth. Every veneer is custom-made to seamlessly blend with the surrounding teeth. Veneers are a great option to correct such issues as small chips, minor fractures, and gaps between teeth.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: You can replace old, unsightly metal fillings with natural looking tooth-colored fillings. Tooth colored fillings are made of either porcelain or composite resin. Both materials are extremely durable and, of course, blend perfectly with the surrounding tooth.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are a popular treatment option in replacing missing teeth. Dental implants are made of a titanium post and dental crown. The titanium post is surgically implanted into the jawbone. As the bone heals around the post, a permanent bond is formed to firmly secure the implant within the mouth. Once healed, the crown is attached to the post, restoring the look and function of your teeth.
- Porcelain Crowns: Porcelain crowns are used to restore the look of damaged teeth while protecting them from further injury. Porcelain crowns can repair broken, decayed teeth, as well as teeth weakened by large fillings. Crowns generally require two dental visits - the first to create an impression for the crown to be made from and the second to place the crown. At Dental Solutions, we understand your time is valuable which is why we're proud to offer CEREC technology. CEREC allows us to create your crown in about an hour and in only one dental visit!
- Orthodontics: You can have a beautifully straight smile without metal braces. Invisalign® allows our patients to discreetly straighten their smiles. Invisalign® uses a series of clear, custom-made trays to gradually align the teeth. Invisalign® is more comfortable than traditional metal braces and allows for ease of brushing and flossing by simply removing the tray.
Schedule a Consultation.
We welcome you to contact our offices to schedule your very own consultation. We look forward to personalizing a smile makeover plan just for you!