Maintain a Healthy Smile with Family Dental Services
Your family is important, and so are their smiles. Finding a decent family dental practice can be a chore, but Dental Solutions of Warsaw, Indiana is dedicated to providing high-level dental service to you and the rest of your family. Dr. William Stofer and Dr. Jason Hemphill are experts in general and cosmetic dentistry. They ensure that every child and adult in every family leaves with a healthy, happy smile.
Dental Solutions provides a wide range of family dental services ranging from general dentistry to cosmetic dentistry procedures. Whether its straightening your teeth, repairing a tooth with a crown, or replacing a tooth with a dental implant, Dental Solutions can service every member of the family in the same place.
So what’s included in our family dental services?
General Dentistry Services
The American Dental Association recommends that children and adults visit a general dentist at least twice each year for a checkup. By getting your teeth professionally cleaned twice a year, you can significantly lower your risk of getting cavities and gum disease. The team at Dental Solutions is prepared to treat your family for a wide range of dental problems or disorders that affect the teeth and gums.
Common general family dentistry services:
- Professional teeth cleaning
- Fillings and treatments for cavities
- Root canal therapy
- Dental crowns
Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Dental Solutions family dental services also include cosmetic dentistry procedures. Some common cosmetic procedures are porcelain veneers and teeth whitening. Patients who want to reinvent their smiles are able to meet with a dentist to discuss the best option. Sometimes patients have crooked, chipped, uneven, or discolored teeth, which can decrease self-esteem. Dentists can fix these problems simply with cosmetic or restorative dentistry techniques. Dental Solutions provides a variety of dentistry services for the whole family.
Popular cosmetic and restorative dentistry services:
- Smile makeover - A smile makeover can consist of a few different cosmetic dental procedures. It might mean concealing cracked teeth with veneers or replacing a missing tooth with an implant. Either way, smile makeovers are meant to help adults get the perfect smile they’ve always wanted.
- Invisalign® orthodontics - Invisalign® can help adults and children straighten out permanent teeth.
- Teeth whitening - Teeth may yellow due to age, but teeth whitening procedures can make smiles more vibrant.
- Dental crowns - Dental crowns can hide cracked teeth, or cover a decayed tooth for a more natural look and feel.
- Porcelain veneers - Veneers, typically made from porcelain, cover the front of teeth to hide flaws or fill in gaps between teeth, leaving patients with a perfect smile.
- Dentures - Older patients who have lost all of their teeth may qualify for dentures. These removable sets of false teeth look natural and give seniors the confidence they need to eat, speak, and smile.
- Dental bridges - Patients who are missing one or more consecutive teeth can opt for a dental bridge. This helps fill gaps between teeth.
The team at Dental Solutions is dedicated to giving you and your family happy, healthy smiles. For more information about our family dental services, please give us a call or contact us by e-mail today.