Full Mouth Reconstruction Can Rebuild Your Smile
For patients who have compromised smiles because of traumatic injury, advanced decay, or other conditions, multiple procedures may be required to fully restore oral health. A full mouth reconstruction performed at our Warsaw office combines all the necessary treatments to restore health, balance, comfort, and function. Meanwhile, patients can expect that their healthy new smiles will look better, complementing their entire appearance. To learn more about how full mouth reconstruction can rebuild your smile, contact our office and schedule an appointment with our dentists.
Restorative Dental Treatments
Full mouth reconstruction can combine multiple dental procedures to correct any extent of damage or decay, including:
- Dental Implants: Missing or severely damaged teeth can be replaced with dental implants. Implants consist of a titanium screw placed directly into the jaw, serving as a foundation for crowns, bridges or dentures. Dental implants not only provide incredible support, but also prevent the loss of bone mass in the jaw that can occur in the absence of tooth roots.
- Dental Crowns: Crowns can be placed over natural teeth following treatment for damage or decay, or attached to implants. These tooth-shaped caps are used to restore balance to your smile, along with a natural appearance.
- Dental Bridges: Bridges, also called partial dentures, are designed to replace one or more missing teeth. Dental bridges can be supported either by adjacent dental crowns or dental implants.
- Dentures: Full dentures are designed to replace an entire upper or lower arch of teeth. Traditional dentures are removable, resting on the gums and held in place with a combination of suction and a mild adhesive. Implant-supported dentures are anchored by strategically placed dental implants, providing the very best in stability. In fact, patients can use their implant-supported dentures to bite into foods such as apples and steaks without worrying that they will slip out of place.
- Endodontics: Endodontics is the use of advanced tools in procedures like root canal therapy to remove decay from hard-to-reach areas. These techniques allow us to remove decay from within the root canals, preserving the healthy outer structure of a tooth.
- TMJ Disorder Treatment: Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder is a complex condition involving the inflammation of the jaw joints. We offer treatments to provide patients with relief from the often debilitating symptoms of TMJ disorder.
- Bruxism Treatment: Bruxism, or teeth grinding, can take a serious toll on your teeth. We offer treatments to help prevent nighttime teeth grinding.
- Oral Surgery: We offer oral surgery including bone grafting, soft tissue grafting, and tooth extractions.
- Orthodontics: We offer Invisalign®, a popular orthodontic treatment using clear, removable mouthpieces to help patients achieve straighter smiles.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Some patients choose to incorporate cosmetic treatments into full mouth reconstruction to achieve an aesthetic enhancement in addition to improved health and function. These often include teeth whitening, dental bonding, porcelain veneers, or gum contouring.
Schedule a Full Mouth Reconstruction Consultation
We can help to restore your smile and improve your quality of life. To learn more about how we can customize a treatment plan for you, schedule a consultation today.