Choosing Dental Solutions What To Expect When You Arrive For Your Appointment
Thank you for entrusting Dental Solutions with your dental care. You may be aware of the constantly changing concerns about the Coronavirus and we want to take this opportunity to update you with the precautions our office is taking to ensure the safety of our patients and team.
Our goal is to ensure a safe environment for everyone in our office. If you have symptoms of cough, respiratory distress, or a fever, we are asking that you reschedule your appointment by calling us at 574-269-1199. If you have been in close contact with a COVID-19 patient or have travelled out of the country recently we ask you to reschedule your appointment.
Your Safety Is Our Priority
Dental Solutions has always followed the highest standards of infection control, not only meeting but exceeding the current guidelines. Over the past several weeks we have closely followed recommendations issued from our governing authorities including the Center for Disease Control, American Dental Association, Indiana Dental Association, and Governor Eric Holcomb.
In order to protect our team, our patients, your families, and the community we have implemented and trained our team on the latest safety measures.
Safety and Sanitation Policy Including But Not Limited To:
Reducing Waiting Room Crowds
We're asking all patients to call or text when you arrive. Please remain in your vehicle until we ask you to come in the building
Disinfecting All Surfaces Often
Regularly cleaning and disinfecting door handles, counters, reception areas, and all spaces where public interaction occurs.
Cleaning The Air You Breathe
Medical Grade Air Purifiers with HEPA filtration and UV technology are installed in all areas of close contact with patients that clean the air 4.8 times every hour
Additional Safety Measures Going Above and Beyond
- Asking all patients to arrive with face protection (mask) or one will be provided
- Minors may be accompanied by one adult in order to check-in and complete forms. We will kindly ask this adult to return to their car once the patient has been seated in a treatment room
- Taking temperatures on each team member daily and our patient's upon arrival
- Plexiglass breath shields have been installed at front check in and check out areas
- All staff are equipped with PPE, including N-95 or KN95 masks, gloves, and face shields
- Using intra-oral evacuation systems to reduce aerosols
- Examination rooms are disinfected after every patient exam, including all surfaces, instrumentation, door handles, and equipment.
- Alcohol sanitizer is available in all areas of our office. We are limiting patient encounters with appropriate spacing and limiting the number of patients in the office at one time
We are committed to doing everything possible to make your visit safe and pleasant.